Saturday, August 4

Life lately.



Life has been so hectic and stressful lately. The wedding is 6 weeks away and I still have so much to do it's insane! But aside from the stressfulness of it all, I am unbelievably  happy. Patrick and I had a date night, where we just sat at home and watched 21 Jump Street while eating the most amazing doughnuts around and laughed. I needed it and it feels good that we can do the simplest things together and still have a good time. Sorry I haven't done an outfit post in awhile, I feel like my inspiration for outfits is running a low. I promise I will try harder at getting some done though!

I hope ya'll have a week filled with sunshine and happiness.

xoxoxo Ariel

4 comments:

  1. I know how you feel about being stressed before the wedding, mine is just under 2 months away and I'm already starting to feel it. I hope the stress isn't too bad for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amanda, thanks for stopping by and leaving a lovely comment! I'm trying my darnest not to be stressed, I've been doing a lot of things that keep me calm, like drinking way to much tea and getting lost in books! Congrats on your wedding!! Don't let the stress get to you but I'm sure it will be lovely!

      Delete
  2. Awww! Congrats on getting married. how sweet. I'm glad you're finding some laughs and some R&R amongst all your stress. How's summer been treating you?

    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dollface, awe why thank you! Laughing is the best medicine after all. ;) My summer has been filled with sunshine, and happiness, with the slight stressful meltdowns haha, how is yours?! xoxoxo

      Delete