Monday, May 9

The Monday of Dares

Today is Monday. Monday's and I have a love/hate relationship I do believe. (I know, I know, it's ridiculous, but it's the way it's been for as long as I can remember.)  The weather was almost perfect today, despite the blustery wind. I almost wore a dress and I am so glad I didn't! It would've turned into a "skirt over head" moment, ah the embarrassment! haha But this Monday was wonderful. Patrick and I took January-Grace to P.I. with us so we could buy her some birthday presents. :) Her birthday is on Saturday and I am so unprepared! I've been stressing out wondering what we should do, as far as presents, party, and cake goes, then I finally decided to just bake cupcakes for her! I'm not the best baker in the world and there was a time when I went through this, "I'll be an amazing baker" phase, which has only left me with ump-tenth amounts of unopened cook books, and no baking experience. So technically this will be my first time of real baking, and I am hoping that they turn out as magnificent as Martha Stewart says they will. *fingers crossed*

Lately I've been thrifting a lot, and I've found some amazing stuff!









001. Okay, I am in love with this find! It's a beautiful Snow White tin that has little scenes from the movie all around it. It's in really good condition and I hope that one day January will want it, but for now it's my new jewelry box. :)

002-005-These are all sneak peaks for some upcoming outfit posts! Stay tuned ;)


I completely forgot to do a Mother's day post! I hope you can forgive me, but I did work that day and as soon as I got home all I wanted to do was cuddle with miss January. I did recieve the most beautiful flowers at work though, which absolutely made my day!


Aren't they lovely! I hope that all you mothers out there had a wonderful Mothers Day and got pampered as much as possible! Happy Monday!

PrettyLittleLayers


2 comments:

  1. Oh yes I have a love/hate relationship with Mondays too. I know that feeling. Anyways, I can't wait to see your outfit posts which include your new vintage finds. That bird print is gorgeous!!! (I'm such a sucker for anything bird printed). Thanks so much for commenting my blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for following my blog! I'm so flattered that you would in follow mine! You've just made my day! :)

    ReplyDelete