Wednesday, July 25

Wedding Ideas Thus Far


Patrick and I decided a candy/dessert bar was a must.
Aren't they presh?!



I can't even begin to tell ya'll how in love I am with using Mason Jars for everything!



I saw this idea on Pinterest last week, and immediately went on the hunt
for just the right jar to do this adorable idea with. I found that jar today, and it was on sale!
SCORE! ;)


And finally, this is our wedding invitation! I love them soooo much. :)
We ordered them off Etsy and seriously, there's a reason I love Etsy so much,
the women we ordered the cards from was so helpful and we exchanged
at least 7 emails back and forth before I ordered. Talk about customer service!


I hope ya'll liked the sneak peek of what's been going on in the planning
stages so far.
What do you guys think?
What would you do/did do to make your magical day happen?

Happy Thursday!!
xoxoxo
Ariel

No comments:

Post a Comment