Wednesday, February 29

Polyvore obsession


"If they can make penicillin out of mouldy bread, they can sure make something out of you."
Muhammad Alli



I am not tech savy..whatsoever and during my journeys of looking and drooling at other bloggers fabulous sites I've noticed a lot of them do "want" or "must have" lists with little collages of clothes they want, like, or just outfit ideas. Fabulous right?! For the longest time I was in the dark on how they were doing such things, I never even attempted anything of such awesomeness, then I discovered Polyvore.  My late nights are now spent making outfit collages and outfit ideas! I think I'm in Heaven (it seems as though I'm being a tad dramatic, but I can't help it, I am just super excited!)



My first layout. I think I was feeling navy with coral. :)



My second and my favorite layout! If I had the money I would totally buy and rock this outfit! Is it spring yet? Well, it should be. ;)


Do ya'll use Polyvore and if so what are some of the outfits you've created? I'd love to see them! :) Happy Hump Day!!



xoxoxo Ariel 







4 comments:

  1. I do a "Weekend Wishlist" on my blog every Friday and usually pick a theme and find a bunch of things that fit with that theme. Some people just do things they want and some people make cute outfits like you! Ahhhh Polyvore...how addicting. :]]]

    -Z
    zplustheworld.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OO how fun! (How do I comment on your blog, which is amazing btw ) It is sooo addicting! Maybe I'll have to do a wishlist, because the outfits I've been putting together are totally out of my price range! haha :))

      Delete
    2. Awww, thank you so much!!! - you have to click on the top of the specific post (the part that says the time!) and then if you scroll down to the bottom of the page, and there should be a comment box run by disqus! :]]]
      It is VERY addicting (let it be said I warned you, haha!) and I find the weekly wishlists are really fun to make, since I am always finding cool things I want to add to my wardrobe! Then you can keep an eye out for it - hopefully at a lower price! Best of luck!!!

      Delete
  2. Haha thank you for sharing that tip... rather lovely and generous of you!.. I've been looking for something like this... my paint skills were just abismal...


    www.prettylittletitch.blogspot.com

    http://www.etsy.com/shop/prettylittletitch (Discounts offered)

    ReplyDelete