Today was perfect a day to wear my new dress from Modcloth! It was lacy, light and had a very Westward feel to it. While driving today I discovered this lovely field with the most enchanting view of the sunset. Plus, it had the classic red barn so I just had to take pictures!
Purse:eBay via Primark
So to let you all know a little bit more about me I decided to write a list of things people might not know about me. ;)
- I am a mother to the most wonderfully beautiful little girl named January-Grace.
- I am horrifically afraid of the dark.
- I love the idea of cooking, but am too lazy to actually do it.
- Am a Disney fanatic, any Disney movie out, I've seen or most likely own.
- I am a vegetarian (give me them veggies :) )
So this is January. And quite simply she is amazing. I know every one says that about their children, but I truly feel that my daughter is a little slice of heaven. :) She will be two in May and she's my little artist.
I've been buying a lot of new makeup lately, so stay tuned for many makeup reviews coming soon! What is you favorite makeup? What's the one you can't live without? Happy Sunday everyone!